Living in a Longwool Shepherd Hut
The Shepherd's Hut
Our shepherd’s hut has all you need for a relaxing holiday including electricity!
- double bed with cosy duvet, pillows and bed-linen
- woodburning stove with kindling and fire wood
- mini-oven and hob
- pots, pans and cooking utensils
- cutlery and crockery
- picnic table and chairs
- outdoor seating area and barbecue
- herb garden
- welcome pack with local produce and our own famous fresh free-range eggs
- sun awning
The Wash House
Use of the wash house is included in your stay and is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- a traditional pantiled wash house
- double shower
- wash basin and lavatory
- heated towel rail.
- high standards of cleanliness
The prices and availability should be confirmed by contacting us.
Our Shepherd Huts are now available all year!
- 2 nights Sunday to Thursday £90.00
- 2 nights Friday and Saturday £110.00
- 7 nights full week £295.00
- sleeps 2 - minimum stay 2 nights
- prices are per hut and include bed linen
- deposit required: 25% of cost
- accidents do happen and if any damage should occur during your stay we ask that you make a reasonable contribution towards the cost of repairs or replacements.